About the Role
Colacurcio Brothers Dump Truck Drivers are a vital member of each heavy civil crew. Their primary responsibility is the safe and efficient operation of over-the-road dump trucks and trailers for various applications including the hauling and dumping of aggregates and spoils for commercial excavation, earth moving, site preparation, road building, and utility projects. They are also responsible for loading, securing, and moving heavy equipment between job sites. We are looking for drivers whose primary skill set include safety and traffic awareness, a strong work ethic, the ability to work as a team, and a commitment to quality.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience safely operating Heavy Dump Trucks and Trailers on roads, highways, and work sites.
- Experience driving a wide range of heavy dump trucks and tractor trailers including pup trailers, tilt beds, low-boy trailers, and trash trailers.
- Experience safely loading, securing, and moving various types and sizes of heavy equipment.
- A Washington State Class A CDL license is required, along with a current Medical Examiner’s Certificate and a Clean Driving Record.
- Experience with minor daily truck maintenance ( i.e. fluids, grease and lubricants).
- Ability to perform a thorough pre-trip and post-trip safety check and inspection daily.
- Ability to maintain clear and accurate timecard and work diaries.
- Must have a strong work ethic, safety first attitude, and commitment to quality.